Acetate silicone wet room Advanced
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 2,000 products
- Good adhesion without primer, e.g. on tiles, glazed ceramic tiles, enamel, polycarbonate glass etc.
- Resistant to ageing, weathering and UV- radiation
- Resistant to commercially available household cleaners and disinfectants
- No tacky surfaces. Smoothes very well.
- Temperature resistant –40°C to + 100°C.
- Working temperature +5°C to +40°C.
- Touch-dry in approx. 25 min.
- Cures fully at about 2 mm/24 h (23°C).
- Max. long term absorption of movement 20%.
- Edges of the joint must be clean, dry and stable. Pay attention to the dimensions of the joint- see technical datasheet. Treat porous surfaces (e.g. concrete) with primer,Art. No. 0892 170. Smooth before it is touch-dry with sealant smoother, Art. No. 0893 3/ 0893 003
- For connection and expansion joints in bath, kitchen,toilet and swimming pool area. Crystal clear variant
- For sealing in glass, display window, display case and furniture construction. Small-area adhesive bonding as artistic application, e.g. for glass ornaments, glass bricks or adhesive bonding of window bars
0.98 g/cm³ / at 23°C, 50% relative humidity
Continuous motion absorption
Shore A hardness
Min./max. processing temperature
5 to 40 °C
Min./max. temperature resistance
-40 to 100 °C
Min. skin-formation time
Conditions for skin-formation time
at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
Min. breaking elongation
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!