Pan head tapping screw shape C with H recessed head
DIN 7981 stainless steel A2 pan head H form C
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 2,000 products
- Tapping screws belong to the thread-moulding screw family. When screwed into a pre-prepared core hole, these screws shape their own counter-thread.
- Guideline values for selecting the correct core hole diameter are contained in DIN 7975.
- Shape C = thread with tip
- Shape F = thread without tip
- Shape R = thread with rounded tip
Self-tapping screws made from stainless steels are softer than those made from case-hardening steel. These screws are therefore not able to form a counter thread in steel plates. For this reason, they should only be used in soft materials, such as aluminium.
CAD data (available after login)
Stainless steel A2
Nominal diameter (d1)
Head diameter (dk)
Head height (k1)
Declaration of performance (EU-CPR)
Self-tapping screw thread
Shape of tip