Petrol injection system cleaner For cleaning the injection system
Petrol injection system cleaner
Register now and access more than 2,000 products
- Removes resinous and paint-like deposits in the micro range on injection valves and on the fuel distributor
- Ensures precise controlling of injection valves
- Less fuel is used thanks to precise fuel injection
- Binds and neutralises acidic condensation water
- Protects against corrosion
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- In case of increased fuel consumption due to poor fuel injection
- Can be used for preventative maintenance at every inspection
- For all petrol injection engines with and without a catalytic converter
- In case of rough engine running
150 ml is sufficient for 25–30 litres and 300 ml for 50–60 litres of fuel.
Empty the contents of the can into the fuel tank.
Shelf life from production
Min. flashing point
Plus disposal costs -,-- per selected packing unitCust. Mat. No.
Allen key, hexagon socket with ball head Extra-long design
Mixer nozzle For WIT-PE 500 (385 ml, 585 ml, 1400 ml) and WIT-VM 250 (825 ml) cartridges
Fuses blade Maxi
Plastic sleeve For 1/2 inch impact socket
Slotted screwdriver With round shank
Hammer drill H 24-MLS
Metric double box-end wrench With POWERDRIV®, 10 pieces
Round connector RSA 2 1.65
Cutting disc for stainless steel