For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
1/4-inch torque wrench
With switchover square drive
- Tip size: 1/4 inch
- Min./max. torque measuring range: 4-20 Nm
- Min./max. torque measuring range (inches): 40-180 lbf.in
- Suitable for right-hand tightening: Yes
- Suitable for left-hand tightening: No
- Scale value torque: 1 Nm
- ISO: DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017
- Length: 220 mm
- Length of lever: 205 mm
- Ratchet head height: 17 mm
- Ratchet head height with square: 25 mm
- Handle diameter: 40 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 2,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Accuracy of ± 3% to the set value, to ISO 6789:2003
- Simple and precise setting by turning the handle
- With fine-toothed ratchet head (72 teeth) for working in the tightest places
- Scaling in Nm and also in pound force per square foot
- Acoustic and tangible torque triggering prevents over-tightening of bolts
- After use, relax spring and set to lowest value
- With calibration certificate
- After use, relax spring and set to lowest value.
- Torque wrenches are precision tools that must be checked at regular intervals with suitable measuring equipment and adjusted if necessary. We recommend annual calibration by our Master Service.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!