DP 300 engine and housing sealing compound
Engine and housing sealing compound DP 300 NSF
Register now and access more than 2,000 products
- Excellent sealing ability thanks to permanently plastic (non-hardening) properties
- Resistance to vibration guaranteed even after years of exposure
- No pulling of threads during application
- Does not run on vertical or downward-sloping surfaces
- Temperature-resistant from -50°C to +270°C; for brief periods up to +300°C
- Poor thermal conductivity
- Does not bond to metals or other materials chemically, prevents atmospheric corrosion
- Resistant to water, air, gasoline, kerosene, a variety of oils, synthetic lubricants, water/glycol and methanol mixtures, anti-freeze, fluorocarbon cooling agents
Cannot be used to replace a solid seal, used only in conjunction. Not suitable for sealing oil pans.
NSF registered, class P1, reg. no. 151822
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For sealing engines and housings e.g. in the automotive and motorcycle industry, tractor construction, electrical industry, turbine and nuclear power plants, mechanical engineering, gear construction, food industry, gas, water, electricity plants, pump construction, mining etc. Due to its excellent thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance, DP 300 is particularly suitable for demanding and critical sealing connections. Approved by almost all well-known automotive manufacturers as well as by the Federal Office for Defence Technology and Procurement.
The surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease. For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Weight of content
1.12 g/cm³ / at 25°C
Min./max. temperature resistance
-50 to 270 °C
Min. flashing point
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!